If you’re looking for a delicious easy and flavorful pork roast and potatoes recipe, I’ve got just the recipe for you! This 5 ingredient crock pot pork roast and potatoes recipes comes together in a flash and is so delicious, the whole family will be gobbling this up in no time!
I absolutely love making recipes in the slow cooker (see more slow cooker – crock pot recipes). Slow cooker/crock pot recipes have low hands on time and are very set-it-and-forget-it type meals.
The slow cooker is such a fantastic way to get a delicious meal on the table without much hands on time! Take for example this recipe – all you do is literally put the ingredients in a slow cooker (and there’s only 5 ingredients: pork roast, potatoes, garlic salt, Italian seasoning and chicken broth) and then set it and forget it.
Yay for 5 ingredient Fridays!
You could put the ingredients for this pork roast and potatoes recipe in the slow cooker in the morning before heading out the door to work and let it cook on low all day until you get home (the meat will be suuuuper tender), or you could put it in the slow cooker in the morning or afternoon on the weekend for a delicious family dinner for 4 hours (the pork cuts into nice slices in 4 hours on high).
Whichever way you cook it, this 5 ingredient crock pot pork roast and potatoes is one amazing dish that I think you’re really going to enjoy!
Other recipes you might enjoy:
- Pork Seasoning Mix
- 5 Ingredient Oven Baked Pork Chop Recipe with Mozzarella Crumb Topping
- Sheet Pan Pork Chops Sweet Potato and Fennel Dinner
5 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Roast and Potatoes Recipe
- 1.5-2 lb boneless pork roast
- 1.5-2 lbs small red potatoes cut into 4s
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Put the pork roast in a slow cooker. Arrange cut potatoes around the roast.
- Sprinkle garlic salt over the roast and potatoes, and then sprinkle the Italian seasoning around over the pork roast.
- Pour chicken broth into the slow cooker. Place lid on and cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 8 hour
- If cooking it on low, remove the roast and let it rest for 5 minutes, then slice it before serving.