We love pizza in our house and there’s no reason to always stick to the same old cheese and pepperoni. Pizza is a great to get creative with recipes and let the kids help in the kitchen. I’m sharing the best pizza recipes that we make on repeat in our house.
- We make this on repeat in our house. Seriously, I’ve lost track of how many times we’ve made it. The recipe feeds a large group of people and can be made ahead of time, prepped and kept in the freezer. Then simply pull it out and bake – as easy as that!
- A great way to sneak kale into anyone’s diet – put it on a pizza! When you crisp kale in the oven, much of the bitter bite gets taken away and it, instead, just adds a great crispy texture to a classic sausage pizza.
- Anytime a recipe is only 5 ingredients, it automatically tops my list of favorites. This pizza has cream cheese on the top…which sounds weird at first, but I promise, try it and you will be hooked!
- Ok, so this post isn’t one specific recipe, but rather a compilation of tips and tricks of how to enjoy making pizza in the kitchen with your kids!
- We made this pizza all summer when tomatoes were fresh and that made it even that much better. Who doesn’t love the classic combo of ingredients on a BLT Sandwich, so I tried it on a pizza crust and it was just as delicious!
- Tacos + pizza = love! Who wouldn’t love this combo?! Everyone in my family loves this pizza and I love that they are eating vegetables and probably don’t even notice. Win!
- This recipe is such a nice little treat. It comes together easily, but seems so fancy, making it the perfect appetizer at any gathering. Plus, I love the little crunch from the pine nuts.
- If you’re sick of the same old pizza recipes, then this one is for you! The salt from the clams, combined with the fresh basil will become a flavor combination you’ll be dreaming about.
- I love flatbread because, let’s be honest, it’s pizza but a bit more upscale. If you have a vegetarian in the house, this recipe is one you’ll want to keep on hand. Another one that’s great to make in the summer with fresh herbs from your garden!
- Sure, it’s easy to make delicious pizza in the summer with all of the fresh produce at your disposable, but a delicious winter pizza is more of a trick. This pizza takes all of the best winter ingredients (think squash and pumpkin seeds) and combines them with a few other tasty toppings for a hearty pizza that’ll quickly become a favorite.
I cannot talk about the best pizza recipes without mentioning my father-in-law’s pizza. He grills pizza using a Kettle Pizza grill attachment and I’ve shared three pizzas made with a Kettle pizza in the past. His grilled pizza is incredible!
When I’m making my own pizza at home, the below two recipes are my go-to crust recipes that are a hit every time!
I would love to hear what your favorite pizza toppings are – just leave a comment below and let me know!