I love Christmas morning! And it’s even more merry with the kids around. We all know how busy and chaotic Christmas morning is, so I’m planning ahead for what we’re going to eat. These recipes for a delicious Christmas morning are perfect to help everyone have an enjoyable morning after Santa’s visit.
- Sweet Cream Iced Coffee – If you’re like I am and need a cup of coffee to make the morning happen, then this coffee creamer is super delicious (it’s how I start my day every day!).
- Gingerbread Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting – everything is made better with cream cheese frosting, am I right?! These muffins have a hint of gingerbread flavor, that even the most discerning gingerbread skeptic would love.
- Slow Cooker Hot Cross Bun Cinnamon Rolls – Just throw these cinnamon rolls in the slow cooker while you’re opening presents, when you’re done, you’ll have cinnamon rolls all ready to go!
- The Best Eggless Waffles – I love making large batches of these waffles because they freeze so well. I love to prep them ahead of Christmas morning so breakfast is stress free!
- 5 Ingredient French Toast Casserole – This recipe is probably the one that gets made most when there are guests in town. It’s so delicious, and everyone loves it (it goes really well with a side of bacon or breakfast sausage!)
- 5 Ingredient Breakfast Sandwiches – Fearful you won’t have more than 10 minutes for breakfast because of all of the excitement? In that case, I’d highly recommend these 5 ingredient breakfast sandwiches, they’re done in a flash and oh so yummy!
- Healthy Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole – another recipe to meal prep ahead of time, with a dose of healthy amidst all of the sugar and sweets during this season.
- Oatmeal cookie energy bites – I like to make a batch of these or these coconut date energy bites. They’re great to have on hand as a little healthy snack for people to eat throughout the day!
- 5 Ingredient Vegetable Frittata – This vegetable frittata is perfect if you’re having any healthy conscious guests over, it’s healthy but it’s also crazy delicious!
- Waffle Bar – You can totally make/prep all the toppings ahead of time. Then in the morning all you do is make the waffles and viola, you’re done!
- My Dad’s Scrambled Eggs – This is what we have every year. They’re so yummy and make for the best scrambled eggs. It simply wouldn’t be a holiday if my dad didn’t make these.
- Cranberry Gingerbread Muffins – These are great for a ‘grab and go’ type of breakfast. If you have kiddos, you know they’re not going to want to be patient, grab one of these to eat while they’re opening presents.
- Hot Chocolate Bar (and Mix recipe!) – A favorite around my house – people love having a nice cup of hot cocoa in the morning.
I’d love to know – what does your Christmas morning look like?
[mv_create title=”Recipes For A Delicious Christmas Morning” key=”693″ type=”list” layout=”hero” thumbnail=”https://sweetphi-com-staging.cqxzjju9-liquidwebsites.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Vanilla-bean-coffee-1-1024×682.jpg”]