I love to eat seasonally. And this season in life is different for everyone this year. Maybe you’re going back to school, teaching virtually, going back to the office for the first time in months or doing something entirely different! Whatever your season, I’m sharing what to cook in September!
For those of you that don’t know, I live in Wisconsin. So, finding fresh produce year-round can be hard! But, luckily, there is still plenty of amazing produce to enjoy in-season for September (late summer).
The growing season was late this year, so a lot of August items have bled over into September, which is so great! Utilizing corn, leeks, tomatoes, and zucchini are top of my list. Below are some of my faves for what to cook in September.
- Ricotta Pear Almond Honey Toast
- 5 Ingredient vegetable frittata
- Egg cups recipe
- Upside down apple and pear loaf recipe
- And of course quiche – I love this garden veggie quiche and I just use whatever leftover veggies I have!
- Peach and Tomato Panzanella Salad
- Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Super Easy Corn and Zucchini Salad
- Grape Tomato Tart
- Summer Melon Salad
- Spinach Salad & Dressing
- 5 Ingredient Spinach, Humus, Feta Wrap-this is one recipe I make all the time, it’s such an easy no cook lunch!
- 5 Ingredient Flank Steak Charred Corn Salad
- Baked Chicken, Potatoes, Carrots and Herbs from the Farmers Market
- BLT Pizza
- Veggie Lasagna
- Zucchuni and Kale Lasagna
- Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Freezer Meal
- Hot honey chicken broccoli potatoes sheet pan dinner
- Slow Roasted Chicken Tacos with Radish Slaw
- 5 Ingredient Chicken and Leek Skillet
- Grilled Broccoli Vegetable Side Dish
- 5 Ingredient Broccoli Divine Recipe
- 5 Ingredient Mini Carrot Cheddar Cheese Balls
- Tomato Rosemary Focaccia
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookie Bars
- The Best Side Salad
- Orange Cranberry Cake